Friday, March 14, 2008

I hope I can stop struggle

I have noticed that the systems kill people and limited people; however, I still try to get into the system. For entering the systems, people need to take any possible to pass the gap. It is not just only an intelligent examining; acutely, it is an apparatus to abstract the essential from your brain, mind, and hart. Then, you got a completely new one but not originated from where you are from.
Even in the Taiwan or USA, all institutes follow same engagement to translate an alien brain to you. Because you need to get a potion in this extraordinary system, you need to follow it.
Can I just stop it? Obviously, I cannot. Therefore, all I can do is try to quit. I am sorry and I do not have time to play with you again. Bye…………………………….

No comments: