Monday, March 17, 2008

Once

When I walked home, it was five thirty something. Landscape is different from this morning. All the snow is gone, but not melting. Somehow I would like my bad mood can go as fast as the weather of Colorado. In my life, I met some professors who always encourage me to walk farer than what I had expected. I never know I am on the up class of our society; on the contrary, all my students are struggling with their lives in the bottom of this society. I do not give up any chance to try revolving this unbalance society. However, I could not accomplish what I want.
I might to go back the ordinary status; actually, I am thinking I should do something. Even through I can escape from the structure oppressing, my family cannot. I always remember, “Life will find the road”, and I told that to my friends and students. Additionally, I often use the sentence “ Do what you should do while you are seventeen. You just have seventeen once”.

I forgot that I also just have once.

No comments: