Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Can not stop

The night before yesterday, while I was watching the life broadcasting talking show, I just could not stop crying. Since a month ago, the ex-chairman of D.D.P. decided to depose our president for his corruption, and I did think their event will not succeed. However, I went to the square to support this event even I know that will not work .
Is justice so important for us?
In stead, is corruption so important for his family?
as a educator, we should have responsibility to fight for justice.
as a citizen, I should have duty to find the right value.

There is no level to measure president's moral standard? Nevertheless, we should know why lots of poor people suicide, and the first family still get lots money from our country.

While I saw the image from the screen, I just could not stop my tears coming from my eyes.
The title of that song is "the rain of red flower "

No comments: